Since Uteach Lessons began we have been curious about how we can support teachers and schools to deliver best learning outcomes for all young people. Our starting point has been to enhance support for teachers, recognising that their greatest challenge is to address the full scope of expectation within the hours for which they are contractually committed – the classic “quart into a pint pot” situation.
Our initial response to this challenge has been to develop a curriculum-aligned, online lesson bank, to enable teachers to get what they need to deliver engaging lessons, with little time and effort required – Uteach Lessons.
Characteristics of Uteach Lessons are as follows:
- Comprehensive coverage of lesson requirements for both primary and secondary schools – KS1 to KS4
- A full academic year of lesson content for Maths, English, the Sciences, Geography, History and much more
- Presented in a consistent style and format
- Curated by a practising National Leader for Education
- Prepared by teachers working within a high performing Multi-Academy Trust
- Monitored and updated to ensure content remains relevant and curriculum aligned
- Instantly accessible via an internet browser from any location at any time
- Presented in their original form instantly, or edited, stored and later presented to reflect the teacher’s preferences and style, and the specific requirements of the student group
…and then there is one more thing. Uteach will shortly be releasing its app. We’ve recognised that internet-enabled, desk-top access isn’t enough and have developed a facility to download lessons to mobile devices to enable users to swipe through and review their lessons content on the move.
Uteach Lessons – developing practical digital tools to aid teacher #worklifebalance.
- By Uteach Lessons