- Name: Response to exercise
- Code: B.4.10.B.5
- Specification Reference: 220.127.116.11
- Keywords: Heart rate, breathing rate, spirometer, temperature
- Objectives: 1. Can state effect of exercise on the body. 2. Can identify and explain what is meant by an oxygen debt.
- Competency: Describe and explain the changes that occur in the body during exercise.
- Proficiency: Design and carry out an investigation about the effects of exercise on the body.
- Mastery: Interpret data relating to the effects of exercise on the body, eg spirometer tracings