- Name: Adaptations
- Code: B.4.10.AIC.2
- Specification Reference: 18.104.22.168
- Keywords: Adaptation, extremophile, bacteria
- Objectives: To state what is meant by a habitat. To discuss the importance of a plant and animal to compete. To identify Biotic and abiotic factors that organisms compete for.
- Competency: Can identify adaptations of plants and animals
- Proficiency: Can identify and explain adaptations of plants and animals
- Mastery: Given a range of factors, can identify how the organism is able to survive