- Name: Ecosystems
- Code: B.4.10.AIC.6
- Specification Reference: 22.214.171.124
- Keywords: Ecosystem, interdependence, stable community
- Objectives: To state what is meant an ecosystem. To state what is meant by interdependence. To provide an example of interdependence. To discuss the effect of changes on the balance in an ecosystem.
- Competency: Can identify how organisms in an ecosystem are reliant on each other
- Proficiency: Can describe the effect of changing a factor in an ecosystem
- Mastery: To explain how tropical rainforests and ancient oak woodlands have become stable communities