- Name: ADH
- Code: B.4.10.H.12
- Specification Reference: 184.108.40.206
- Keywords: Tubules, ADH, negative feedback
- Objectives: 1. Identify the site of production and target organs for ADH. 2. Describe the effects of ADH on kidney tubules. 3. Explain, with the aid of a diagram, how ADH controls the concentration of the blood using a negative feedback mechanism
- Competency: Identify the site of production and target organs for ADH.
- Proficiency: To explain the mechanism of ADH.
- Mastery: To evaluate the relationship between ADH and diabetes.