- Name: Negative feedback
- Code: B.4.10.H.9
- Specification Reference: 220.127.116.11
- Keywords: Caffeine, adrenaline, heart rate
- Objectives: 1. To state where adrenaline and thyroxine are released and their target organs. 2. To describe the effect of caffeine and thyroxine on the body. 3. To describe how the hormones are controlled by negative feedback
- Competency: To describe the effect of hormones on the body.
- Proficiency: Describe where and when the hormones are released and their target organs.
- Mastery: Draw a diagram to explain how levels of hormones are controlled by a negative feedback system.