- Name: Plant hormones
- Code: B.4.10.H.17
- Specification Reference: 188.8.131.52
- Keywords: Hormones, chemical, stimulus, auxin
- Objectives: 1. To name the hormone in plants. 2. To describe how plants respond to light. 3. Describe the functions of gibberellins and ethene in plants. 4. To describe how plant hormones are used in agriculture (The uses of auxins, ethene and gibberellins.)
- Competency: Describe how plant shoots and roots respond to light and gravity.
- Proficiency: Explain positive and negative phototropism.
- Mastery: Describe the use of chemicals in agriculture.