- Name: The eye
- Code: B.4.10.H.4
- Specification Reference: 126.96.36.199
- Keywords: Eye, focus, vision, optometry
- Objectives: 1. To label the diagram of the eye. 2. Describe how the eye changes to focus on near and distant objects. 3. Complete simple ray diagrams to show normal vision, long-sightedness and short-sightedness.
- Competency: Label a diagram of the eye and describe the function of each structure.
- Proficiency: To describe the changes in the eye to enable vision. To complete ray diagrams for each of the state conditions.
- Mastery: Discuss the difference between long sighted and short sighted individuals.