- Name: Antibiotics
- Code: B.4.10.IR.9
- Specification Reference: 220.127.116.11
- Keywords: Antibiotics, mutation, resistant
- Objectives: To state what is meant by antibiotics. To discuss the dangers with the over use of antibiotics. To explain how bacteria become resistant to antibiotics. To describe how viruses are treated.
- Competency: Can describe the use of antibiotics to treat disease
- Proficiency: Can discuss the difficulty of developing viral drugs
- Mastery: Can describe and explain the dangers of resistant bacteria