- Name: Culturing microorganisms
- Code: B.4.10.IR.10
- Specification Reference: 22.214.171.124
- Keywords: Bacteria, reproduction
- Objectives: To describe the method of bacteria multiplication. To describe and explain ways to prevent contamination Can calculate the cross sectional area of a circle. Can calculate the population size of bacteria and set time points
- Competency: Can describe the sequence for preparing agar plates
- Proficiency: To explain the safety and precautions behind each stage
- Mastery: Calculate the number of bacteria in a population after a given time, when given the mean division time.