- Name: The body defences
- Code: B.4.10.IR.5
- Specification Reference: 188.8.131.52
- Keywords: White blood cells, antibodies, antigens, ingest, antitoxins
- Objectives: To recall the cell which protects the body from disease. To describe physical ways in which the body defends itself against disease. To describe the 3 methods of defence provided by white blood cells.
- Competency: To name defence mechanisms for the body
- Proficiency: To describe and explain the methods of defence
- Mastery: To explain why white blood cells are specific