- Name: The spread of disease
- Code: B.4.10.IR.1
- Specification Reference: 126.96.36.199
- Keywords: pathogen, bacteriam viruses, fungi, protists
- Objectives: To state what is meant by a pathogen. To describe how disease caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi and protists spread in plants and animals. To discuss how disease spreading can be prevented.
- Competency: Can compare bacteria and viruses
- Proficiency: To describe in detail each method of attack
- Mastery: To describe the effect of diseases in terms of how they spread