- Name: Cloning
- Code: B.4.10.I.9
- Specification Reference: 22.214.171.124
- Keywords: Clone, identical, culture
- Objectives: To state what is meant by a clone. To describe the main stages of; tissue culture, cuttings, embryo transplants and adult cell cloning. To explain the benefits and risks of the processes in agriculture and medicine.
- Competency: Can define what a clone is.
- Proficiency: Describe plant and animal cloning techniques.
- Mastery: Explain advantages and disadvantages of plant cloning techniques.