- Name: Evidence for Evolution
- Code: B.4.10.I.12
- Specification Reference: 126.96.36.199
- Keywords: Fossils, evolution, extinct
- Objectives: To briefly describe the process. To describe in detail evidence for evolution including antibiotic resistance and fossils. To describe processes which lead to extinction.
- Competency: Describe the evidence for the theory of evolution by natural selection.
- Proficiency: Describe how fossils may be formed:
- Mastery: Explain how fossils provide evidence for evolution.