- Name: Inherited disorders
- Code: B.4.10.I.6
- Specification Reference: 184.108.40.206
- Keywords: Down syndrome, cystic fibrosis, genetic screening
- Objectives: To state what is meant by an inherited disorder. To describe key details of Cystic Fibrosis and Polydactyl. To evaluate genetic screening.
- Competency: Describe the inherited disorders polydactyly and cystic fibrosis.
- Proficiency: Use genetic cross diagrams to explain inheritance and carriers.
- Mastery: Make informed judgements about the economic, social and ethical issues concerning embryo screening.