- Name: Reproduction
- Code: B.4.10.I.1
- Specification Reference: 18.104.22.168
- Keywords: Asexual, sexual, reproduction
- Objectives: To state what is meant by sexual and asexual reproduction. To describe Mitosis in detail (recap). To compare sexual and asexual reproduction in plants and animals. Triple only; To recall advantages and disadvantages of sexual and asexual reproduction. Triple only; To describe animals which reproduce by both methods depending on circumstances (see spec).
- Competency: Describe sexual reproduction in animals and plants.
- Proficiency: Explain why sexual reproduction produces variation in the offspring, but asexual reproduction does not.
- Mastery: N/A