- Name: Blood
- Code: B.4.10.O.9
- Specification Reference: 22.214.171.124
- Keywords: plasma, platelets, red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, surface area,
- Objectives: To state what is meant by blood. To describe the function of each of the components of the blood. To explain how each of the components are adapted. To recognise each of the blood cells under a microscope.
- Competency: Can describe the four main functions of blood
- Proficiency: Identify pictures of each cell and explain how each component is adapted
- Mastery: N/A