- Name: Health and lifestyle
- Code: B.4.10.O.12
- Specification Reference: 126.96.36.199
- Keywords: Non-communicable, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease
- Objectives: To state what is meant by health. To state what is meant by a non-communicable disease. To describe how to lead a healthy lifestyle. To discuss factors that can affect health.
- Competency: Can discuss factors which affect health
- Proficiency: Describe the effects of diet, smoking, alcohol and exercise on health
- Mastery: To explain why the government has programmes to improve the nations health