- Name: The digestive system
- Code: B.4.10.O.3
- Specification Reference: 188.8.131.52
- Keywords: Organs, villi, surface area, absorption
- Objectives: To state the role of the digestive system. To identify the positions of the organs in the digestive system. To describe the functions of the main organs in the digestive system. To explain how the small intestine is adapted to its function.
- Competency: To label a diagram of the digestive system
- Proficiency: To describe the functions of each of the organs in the digestive system
- Mastery: To explain the importance of villi in the small intestine