- Name: The heart
- Code: B.4.10.O.10
- Specification Reference: 184.108.40.206
- Keywords: Circulatory, double pump, chamber, aorta, vena cava, pulmonary artery, pulmonary vein, blood vessels
- Objectives: To state the function of the heart. To label the main parts of the heart. To describe the flow of blood through the body. To explain how the heart is adapted to its function.
- Competency: Describe and label a diagram of a heart
- Proficiency: Explain how the heart is adapted to its function
- Mastery: Describe the heart as a double pump and explain why this is efficient