- Name: Chromatography
- Code: C.4.10.AS.3
- Specification Reference: 188.8.131.52
- Keywords: Chromatogram, solvent, rf value, stationary phase, mobile phase, efluent
- Objectives: To state what is meant by chromatography. To calculate Rf values for chromatograms. To explain the uses of gas chromatography in context.
- Competency: Describe a method for paper chromatography.
- Proficiency: Interpret chromatograms and determine Rf values from chromatograms.
- Mastery: Describe the uses of GCMS in context