- Name: Required practical 12
- Code: C.4.10.AS.4
- Specification Reference: 188.8.131.52
- Keywords: Chromatogram, solvent, rf value, stationary phase, mobile phase, efluent
- Objectives: Investigate how paper chromatography can be used to separate and tell the difference between coloured substances. Students should calculate Rf values.
- Competency: Describe a method for paper chromatography.
- Proficiency: Interpret chromatograms and determine Rf values from chromatograms.
- Mastery: Describe the uses of GCMS in context