- Name: Forming today's atmosphere
- Code: C.4.10.CA.3
- Specification Reference: 220.127.116.11
- Keywords: Carbonate rocks, locked carbon, photosynthesis, absorbed
- Objectives: To describe the role of algae in lowering carbon dioxide levels. To discuss how carbon dioxide levels decreased by coal and carbonate rock. To describe the Miller-Urey experiment.
- Competency: To name phenomena which changed the gas composition
- Proficiency: To describe ways in which the gas composition changed
- Mastery: To describe in detail, with the use of equations, ways in which the gas composition changed