- Name: Calculating moles in a solution
- Code: C.4.10.QC.6
- Specification Reference: 220.127.116.11
- Keywords: Concentration, mol/dm3, g/dm3
- Objectives: Can state what is meant by concentration. To state the unit for concentration. To calculate the concentration of a solution.
- Competency: Can identify what effects the concentration of a solution
- Proficiency: Can calculate the number of moles in a known volume of a substance
- Mastery: Can change the subject of the equation to calculate the unknown factor