- Name: The costs of developing fossil fuels 1
- Code: G.4.10.E.7
- Specification Reference: 9.4a
- Keywords: "Drilling technology, Seismic imaging, Liquefaction "
- Objectives: To be able to identify/ define and describe the keywords above
- Competency: To be able to identify/ define and describe the keywords above
- Proficiency: To be able to explain the economic benefits and environmental costs of developing oil and gas in environmentally sensitive areas
- Mastery: To be able to assess whether wilderness regions like the Arctic should be left that way or exploited for resources