- Name: What completes the global circulation cycle
- Code: G.3.9.GC.5.
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: "Hadley cell ITCZ Rainfall Circulation Ferrel cell Polar cell "
- Objectives: "1.To be able to define the key vocabulary " "2. To be able to describe the global circulation model " "3. Explain how the model creates high and low rainfall areas "
- Competency: "Define the key vocabulary "
- Proficiency: "Describe the global circulation model "
- Mastery: "Explain how the model creates high and low rainfall areas "