- Name: Physical Processes in the landscape
- Code: G.4.10.UK1.3
- Specification Reference: 4.2a
- Keywords: "Weathering Slope processes Rock falls Landslides Undulating Anticline Dry valleys Soil creep"
- Objectives: 1. Describe the location and relief of UK upland and lowland landscapes
- Competency: 1. Describe the location and relief of UK upland and lowland landscapes
- Proficiency: 2. Explain the processes that have helped shape these landscapes
- Mastery: 3. Analyse an image to describe and explain the processes that have shaped the landscape