- Name: The risks from coastal flooding
- Code: G.4.10.UK1.9
- Specification Reference: 4.5a
- Keywords: "Greenhouse gas Storm surge Spring tide Air pressure Erosion"
- Objectives: 1. To identify regions and cities most at risk of rising sea levels
- Competency: 1. To identify regions and cities most at risk of rising sea levels
- Proficiency: 2. To understand how global warming will impact spring tides and storm surges
- Mastery: 3. Assess the impact of coastal erosion and flooding on people and property