- Name: Exam practice - early modern medicine
- Code: H.4.10.BH.25
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: N/A
- Objectives: Students need to prepare a development timeline in terms of medical development and the impact of both individuals and more general factors (government, wealth etc.). They also need to understand the changing attitudes and be able to explain why.
- Competency: Will be able to Identify and describe key changes in medicine in the early modern period
- Proficiency: Will be able to explain key changes in medicine in the early modern period and assess the impact
- Mastery: Will be able to evaluate the key changes in early modern medicine and compare to other periods