- Name: Germs Pasteur & Koch
- Code: H.4.10.BH.20
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: Germ theory
- Objectives: Students to cover how and why the discovery was made and how it was proven. The key aspect is the impact on Britain of germ theory. Germ theory is important in the 19th century debate on public health in towns and in surgery.
- Competency: Will know what Pasteur and Koch did and achieved for medicine
- Proficiency: Will know what Pasteur and Koch did and achieved for medicine
- Mastery: Will be able to evaluate their impact in the context of Germ Theory