- Name: Impact of war on surgery
- Code: H.4.10.BH.29
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: N/A
- Objectives: Students will learn about the impact of war and technology on medical developments and cover key discoveries such as plastic surgery, blood transfusions and modern surgical methods.
- Competency: Will describe the links between the two world wars and medical progress
- Proficiency: Will explain the impact war and technology has had on surgery and health
- Mastery: Will explain the impact war and technology has had on surgery and health