- Name: Exam question on membership of LON
- Code: H.4.10.C18.16
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: N/A
- Objectives: Membership of the League and how it changed, the powers of the League. Guidance: While considering how and why the League was set up, the emphasis should be on its strengths and weaknesses, thereby judging its viability as a peace keeping organisation in the 1920s.
- Competency: Identify how it operated and who wasn't present
- Proficiency: Give reasons why certain countries were not present
- Mastery: Analyse how the absence of certain countries affected the work of the League