- Name: Terms of the treaty
- Code: H.4.10.C18.2
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: Treaty, fairness, preception
- Objectives: "The focus is on the terms and nature of the settlement. The emphasis should be on encouraging students to consider if the treaty was fair and sensible, not only at the time it was written, but also in hindsight. Was it the best that could have been achieved at the time and how far have later events altered our perceptions about the treaty? Students "
- Competency: Identify the terms of the treaty
- Proficiency: Describe the terms with specific evidence
- Mastery: Explain why certain terms were made