- Name: Exam question (How successful was the LON in the 1920s and 1930s)
- Code: H.4.10.LON.8
- Specification Reference: 8145
- Keywords: N/A
- Objectives: Extended writing, use of own knowledge and its application to a particular question.
- Competency: Can describe some successes and failures
- Proficiency: Can make specific references to Manchuria and Abyssinia and can explain why
- Mastery: Makes clear reference to sources, can provide links and provide balanced explanations for the failure of the LON