- Name: How and why did peace collapse
- Code: H.4.10.LON.19
- Specification Reference: 8145
- Keywords: N/A
- Objectives: Focus on the invasion of Poland and outbreak of war, September 1939; considerationof who / what was responsible for the outbreak of war, including that of key individuals: Hitler, Stalin and Chamberlain.
- Competency: will know some reasons why the war started
- Proficiency: will understand how to explain the importance of specific events
- Mastery: will be able to evaluate the impact of each event and explain how events link together