- Name: Start of causes of WW2 (Hitler's aims and countries' responses)
- Code: H.4.10.LON.12
- Specification Reference: 8145
- Keywords: N/A
- Objectives: Hitler’s aims and Allied reactions, the Saar, German rearmament, including conscription, The Stresa Front, Anglo-German Naval Agreement. Guidance: How important were early moves by Hitler in creating tension in the 1930s? Did he intend to cause the Second World War?
- Competency: Identify some of Hitler’s aims and Allied reaction
- Proficiency: Explain reasons for Hitler's aims the Allied reaction
- Mastery: Predict how Hitler's aims would lead to trouble in Europe