- Name: Black power and nationalism
- Code: H.4.10.USA.26
- Specification Reference: 8145
- Keywords: N/A
- Objectives: Identify the difference between Malcolm X, the Black Power movement and Martin Luther King’s principles of non – violence. Develop your students understanding of the Civil Rights Acts in 1964 and 1968 – how significant were they for the Civil Rights movement?
- Competency: Describe the different black power groups
- Proficiency: Explain the motives of the different black power groups
- Mastery: Analyse the significance of each of the black power groups