- Name: Who didn't benefit from the Boom?
- Code: H.4.10.USA.4
- Specification Reference: 8145
- Keywords: N/A
- Objectives: "This is an opportunity to develop your students’ understanding that the 1920s was a decade of contrasts – full of opportunities for some and not for others. The focus should be on evaluating the impact the ‘Boom’ had on different groups in American society, particularly those groups who did not benefit from the ‘Boom’"
- Competency: "Describe which sectors did not benefit from the boom
- Proficiency: "Explain why some sectors did not benefit from the boom "
- Mastery: "Analyse why some sectors did not benefit from the boom "