- Name: Women
- Code: H.4.10.USA.29
- Specification Reference: 8145
- Keywords: N/A
- Objectives: Focus on the development and impact of feminist movements in the 1960s and early 1970s, including the fight for equal pay. Include key areas such as The National Organisation for Women, Roe v Wade (1973), The Supreme Court ruling on equal rights (1972) and opposition to equal rights.
- Competency: Describe the problems faced by women in the 1970s
- Proficiency: Explain the attitudes to women in the 1970s
- Mastery: Analyse the key events and attitudes towards women in the 1970s