- Name: How far is it accurate to call the years 1924-29 the 'Golden Years' of the Weimar Republic?
- Code: H.4.9.WR.6
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: "stability, Golden Years, unemployment, standard of living, middle class, welfare, legislation, illegitimate, comparatively, institutions, real wage, social reforms
- Objectives: To identify at least 3 changes in Weimar society from 1924-29.
- Competency: To identify at least 3 changes in Weimar society from 1924-29.
- Proficiency: To explain why Germany in 1924-29 was called the ‘Golden period’.
- Mastery: To reach a judgement as to whether or not Germany in the 1920s should be called the ‘Golden period’.