- Name: Weimar Germany was an exciting and creative place.' How far was this true of Weimar culture?
- Code: H.4.9.WR.7
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: Decadent, immoral, censorship, liberal, architecture, cabaret, film, cinema, expressionist
- Objectives: To understand what art and culture were like in Weimar Germany.
- Competency: To identify 3 defining features of Weimar culture.
- Proficiency: To explain at least 3 ways in which German culture changed (pre-Weimar and in the Weimar period.
- Mastery: To judge whether Weimar Germany was as exciting and creative as we are often led to believe.