- Name: Who controlled the Nazi state?
- Code: H.4.9.NC.3
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: "Persecuted, Gestapo, SA, SS, SD, concentration camps, opposition, Reich Church, Catholic Church, totalitarian state, police state
- Objectives: To identify oppositional groups in the Nazi state.
- Competency: To identify oppositional groups in the Nazi state.
- Proficiency: To analyse the ways Hitler controlled people’s lives.
- Mastery: To evaluate the most affective methods of policing Hitler used.