- Name: "Presentations – What was life like in Nazi Germany?
- Code: H.4.9.LN.3
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: persecuted, Aryan, minority, policy, loyalty, homosexual, Slav, Jew, Lebensborn, Hitler Youth, rearmament, autobahns, invisible unemployment, racial hygiene, Eugenics, anti-Semitism
- Objectives: "To identify specific features affecting the lives of different groups in Nazi Germany. "
- Competency: To identify specific features affecting the lives of different groups in Nazi Germany.
- Proficiency: To analyse how far the lives of specifics groups changed.
- Mastery: To evaluate whether people were better off under the Nazis.