- Name: Mixed Solving Quadratics
- Code: M.4.10.SQ.7
- Specification Reference: A18
- Keywords: Solve, formula, factorise, complete the square.
- Objectives: 1. To consider when it is best to use different methods learned to solve quadratics. 2. To learn the method for solving two linear simultaneous equations by elimination. 3. To be able to solve simultaneous equations when there is a matching term.
- Competency: To consider when it is best to use different methods learned to solve quadratics.
- Proficiency: To be able to solve quadratics using a variety of methods.
- Mastery: To practice solving quadratics with various x² coefficients.