- Name: L30 - 31 Structure and function of the muscular system
- Code: P.4.10.TY.30
- Specification Reference: 1.1
- Keywords: Skeleton
- Objectives: Know all the different muscles in the body and where about in the body they are.
- Competency: Know all the different muscles in the body and where about in the body they are.
- Proficiency: Explain the different movements that occur thanks to different muscles and how antagonistic pairs work and what the different muscle fibres are.
- Mastery: Evaluate all of the above plus analyse the relationship between muscles and bones and how they work together.