- Name: Introduction
- Code: RE.3.8.RWL.01
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: Right, wrong, moral and immoral.
- Objectives: 1. To know what is meant by right and wrong 2. To apply an understanding of right and wrong to situations 3. To vote and discuss the best options in situations
- Competency: Write at least one idea of what is right and what is wrong (examples)
- Proficiency: Identify and explain why and how decisions are made
- Mastery: Justify reasoning towards decision making and order decisions