- Name: How far have we come?
- Code: B.3.9.B.6
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: Evolution, Darwin
- Objectives: To know all of todays species have evolved from simple life forms that started to develop over 3 billon years ago. To give examples of the observations Charles Darwin used to come up with his theory of evolution. To understand and explain the theory of natural selection.
- Competency: Describe the main stages of natural selection
- Proficiency: Explain why mutation may lead to more rapid change in a species.
- Mastery: Interpret evolutionary trees.