- Name: Invisible invaders
- Code: B.3.9.I.2
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: Bacteria, fungi and virus
- Objectives: To list and descirbe the different pathogens: Bacteria, viruses and fungi. To know how pathogens can be spread and prevented using examples Measles, HIV and TMV. To use a microscope to view pathogens or use yeast to create CO2.
- Competency: I can define bacteria, virus and fungi
- Proficiency: I can give examples of a bacteria and virus
- Mastery: I can explain what side effects are and the treatment possible for each disease