- Name: Survival techniques
- Code: B.3.9.S.4
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: Extremophiles, adaptations
- Objectives: To list adaptations plants and animals have made to survive in specific climates.. To know some organisms (Extremophiles live in extreme conditions such as high pressure/temperature/salt concentration. To identify and explain adaptions in plants and animals and how it helps them survive.
- Competency: Be able to describe adaptations of plants and animals
- Proficiency: Be able to evaluate data of species and their survival
- Mastery: Be able to describe extremophiles