- Name: The nervous system
- Code: B.3.9.S.1
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: Synapse, reflex action, nervous system
- Objectives: To list the parts and functions of the CNS and PNS. To test stimuli's affect on reaction times. To be able to explain the path of an impulse from stimulus to response.
- Competency: To use keywords appropriately and label the reflex arc.
- Proficiency: Describe the functions of the main structures in the nervous system.
- Mastery: Explain the role of chemicals at synapses.